Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Few More House Pictures


Here's my cute little office, where I teach private piano and voice lessons after school.


This is my little guest room. Please come and occupy it. It's lonely.



More pictures of my front room.

4 comments:

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Your couch looks super comfy.

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Ohhh...I added you to my links...your "School Marm ERika.":)

aubrey payne said...

your house is lovely...i have to admit i'm a bit envious
no really it looks great!
say hi to elizabeth and emily for me

soulreavers said...

.:whistles:. Nice looking house you got there. Yeah, definitely looks a lot better than your Pepto pink that was so Mexico. I totally didn't know that you worked with Emily. That girl is awesome. Went to Bible School with her (she was a year ahead of me). Give her my Saludos sometime (although she probably doesn't remember me).