


Because the High Schoolers got to have a fun girl's party, I decided to do one with the Jr. Highers as well. I made each room of my house into a special station, like you would find at a fancy spa. One was the nail station,
another other was the pedicure station, hair salon, massage room, etc. My kitchen was transformed into a little cafe where the girls could "order" food and drinks from a menu, as well as a homemade face masks that they wore with cucumbers over their eyes (the picture is of me, by the way). They each went from station to station with a partner, and helped eachother do their nails, hair, etc. It was a ton of fun, and I think the girls really liked it.

4 comments:
hello Erika, it's Donelle from First Baptist Church. I got a mass email alittle while back from, i think, your mom with your blog listed. So i checked it out and thought I would say hi! I hope to get a chance to say hello to your parents while they are at the missions conference this coming week. Just so you know, never have forgotten you guys. Hope all is going well. =)
Erika, you are so creative. I would have loved to be there too!
Reeka, oh my, you are doing an amazing job down there. I love reading about your fun times with your students, coworkers, etc...
I'm jealous, really. I'm stuck in school still... grrr! But yeah, keep up the good work.
Hi, Erika, I love your Blog! Thanks for sharing its link. I miss you and pray for you.
Susan Manns
Post a Comment