Friday, November 24, 2006

A Cozy Evening

Tonight has been such a cozy, fun evening. I invited both of my girlfriends from the school over for dinner and a movie, so beforehand, I tried to make my house look special and inviting. I lit candles all over the place and turned on X-mas music. I love my little house.


My friend Elizabeth heard that I didn't have any Christmas decorations, so she surprised me by bringing over an extra tree that she had and all the trimmings, so now I have a tree!!



Here 's me and the girls before dinner (I made some pretty good spaghetti).







3 comments:

aubrey payne said...

super cute and inviting my dear...those pumpkin rolls looke delish!

Anne said...

Hi Erika! I came across your blog through Alyssa's. I just wanted to say that I am very impressed by your creativity, decorating skills, teaching strategies (all the parties, Great Wall of China, etc...) and your energy levels! It seems like you are into everything! I admire what you are doing and it seems like you are doing a really excellent job. And is that Andrew Nuce in one of your pics!? My goodness, I am old.

JLW said...

Well, I wanted to comment and say EVERYTHING that Anne said (except I don't know who the Andrew is she is talking about, so I wouldn't have said that) BUT everything else! You are so talented! I especially love your display board for school, that is so cool and your house is amazing!