Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Biola's Missions Conference

Ameritribes sent me to Biola University's Missions Coference as a representative/recruiter last week. I spent the week manning our booth, and talking to a lot of really great college students.
At the booth with Debora and Lorianne

New friends from Operation Mobilization.


The two wonderful ladies that hosted me in their room, Sarah and Jessica. Their other roommate, Ellie, isn't in the picture, but she was great too. She gave up her bed for me!

1 comment:

Julia said...

So, how did the drama go? I hope that it went well. Mom was worried. I love you blog. It seems to keep me in touch with Mexico. I miss Mexico really badly right now. I'm not sure why, but for some reasonI feel like I need to be there. Have you ever felt that way? I'm feeling very mello and needed, and lonely. Luke has been gone for 4 days, and I've missed him.
Love, Julz