Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Garage Sale

This past week, my roommate and I decided to hold a garage sale. I think I'm a bit o f a pack rat, so I decided to go through EVERYTHING to find things to sell.
Here is the link to my complete September photo album:
Reading through every single note, letter and card that I've ever recieved since about third grade. That was entertaining.

I even found an un-cashed check in a card from my high school graduation!


We held our garage sale on the 15th of September, which is the day before Mexican Independence Day, so we decided to be a bit festive.

Our garage sale.


A few of the front of our house and all the junk stacked everwhere.

rage

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Erika - I am Joel's sister Laura - I am sure we have met sometime in Mexico! Anyway, we are coming down (as far as we know) this coming fall, and I think I will put a link on my website for yours, so if people want to know more about Binimea and the cool things you are doing with the kids, they can check your blog out. Hope that's alright - who knows, it may generate some big $$ supporters for you - ha ha! :)

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Did you sell a bunch of stuff? I've never been to a yard sale in Mexico!