Monday, March 31, 2008

Thank You For Your Prayers

Dear praying friends,

I want to thank you all for the kind prayers, thoughtful notes, and encouraging words during these last few months. I'm finally getting to the point where I will have three or four days back-to-back where I will feel wonderful, which has been a huge blessing! I still have those days where I feel like staying in bed all the time, but those are getting fewer and fewer.



Becuase I was sick for so long, the school had to find a permanent kindergarten teacher as a replacement, which was very sad at first, but I'm now seeing that it was the best thing, both for me, as well as for the students. I am now only teaching music, but I'm finding that the extra space in my schedule has allowed me much more time to actually spend WITH the kids, which is what I'm here for! Also, I have been able to deepen my relationship with the Lord through this time, which I am very thankful for.

So, thank you again for all your love during this time. The Lord is at work. soon.

Much love,
-Erika

No comments: