Thursday, June 29, 2006

My New House!


Here I am opening the door for the first time to my new house. My parents were able to go house shopping for me while I was in Greece with my choir, and so this was the first time I had ever seen it! This house was a HUGE answer to prayer as it is only five minutes (walking distance!) to the school, and only $180 a month!
It has 3 small bedrooms, a little kitchen and front room, and a nice little bathroom. It is perfectly "my size." Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to show you of the inside of the house. I was far too excited to see the house to remember to take any more pictures. Tomorrow we are headed back to the house to begin painting the interior. At the moment it is a very bright peach color that kindof makes you squint if you look at it too long. I will post more pictures of the progress as I am able.

5 comments:

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

I can't believe what an awesome little house you are getting and for such a great price!!! How great is that. You are truly independent now.

aubrey payne said...

that is SO cool erika...i'm so proud of you!
truly independant...i love it!

soulreavers said...

YAAAYY!! Glad to hear that you got such a good deal on a house that good for you. The lovely thing about that peach color is that it is Mexico, nice and vibrant. I am definitely going to be checking back to see how the first few days of school are for you.

Ben

Rittle said...

I am so excited for you, my beloved Erika!!!!!!! (And slow, apparently...I never noticed your blogspot til now... :)) I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!--me

Rittle said...

He he he...and I realized, looking again, that maybe I'm not so slow afterall...apparently this is fairly new, eh? :D
(and this is Rita, in case you were wondering... ;))