Saturday, July 01, 2006

Painting Day

We spent the last two days moving into, cleaning and painting my house. I will probably have to spend another two days cleaning up all the dribbles from that red paint that somehow made their way into every room in the house!

Here is my darling sister/interior designer who worked all day painting this one rooom a lovely color of olive (it looks much better in real life than it does in the pic.

I was going to go meet the landords and pay my first month's rent this afternoon, but with my hands looking like they did, we didn't want to scare the landlords with all the red paint.

1 comment:

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

I LOVE the colors that you're choosing. I was going to do a red room in my house but never felt too inspired to actually get it done. Someday maybed